Thursday, March 26, 2009

The month of March is going to Make me Snap!!!

Ok, this month has really not been the greatest, not at all to say the least. You have read where I had damage to the house I was renting and had to move and I am out so much money because of that. Well sometime in the night, my truck was broken into and lots was stolen.

A box ready to ship to fedx containing two directv recievers, and about 30 cds, a bag that had all sorts of stuff in it, books, kids clothes, shoes, usb memory stick, tax papers, divorce papers and a kick ball, yep a kick ball.

Of course I call and report it, and of course I know that I will not get my things back, but its all reported!!!
The usb stick belonged to the government ... now I am being investigated!!! Yes, Im being serious. Tax/divorce papers have ss#'s and bank information. Good thing my credit sucks or they could get alot, however my boys info was on them papers to.

Yes I know you are all thinking was it locked, NO!!! Yes, Alright I know!!!

Now, this is the big thing are you ready..the "keys are in the ignition"...yes folks you heard it right!!! They didnt take the truck but they took the kick ball and my little boys undies...along with every thing else. I am sure it was kids but even so they could have had a joy ride for sure if they had chosen to.

I just trust way to much in this area, I assume that no one will do that to me, cause I wouldnt steal from anyone else. You know they took my stuff, but someone went through my things...UGH,I would have rather they threw it all out in the yard and took the truck!!!

Everyone- If you dont lock it... LOCK IT!!!


No comments: