Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesdays R Tuesdays

Ok, so as I said I watched the movie Twilight this weekend and loved it. I wanted the books so I just ordered them from amazon.com. Should be here in a couple of days. Its good the kids will be gone this weekend. I will have peace of mind and quiet so that I can read. I am looking forward to it. Yea I know, but what else is there.

I did get dinner out of the way last night quickly and we did go to the camp grounds and we played kickball for a while. Grissom and I had a great time. Levi stayed home he wasnt feeling up to it or I am sure that he would have went with us. Grissom is so funny. We were chasing eachother, and at one point when I am chasing him he stops turns around with the straightest, most serious, face ever and pokes my belly and says Im turning you off! Like nanana, to funny! Im sure he has got that from someone but I hadnt heard him say it before and I thought it was so funny ... was a great laugh. So then we went on and on with turning each other off. Haha

I have been feeling so blah lately. Just seem so alone. I wish some much that I had made better choices so that we could have a complete family. I would love to share all the goofy things my boys do or that I do with someone. I suppose I should just be greatful for what I do have and I think I am. But it does get lonely at times. So I just put on my pretend smile and go on...

I dont know what are plans are for tonight, but it is sure to be another enjoyable one.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I LOVE the Twilight books. My daughter got me reading them. You cannot put them down. They puit the movie to shame!!! You will enjoy them! Call me or text smtime. We should do something! 709-0778

Doverhill Darlings said...

what am I chopped liver? of course ur not alone.

No, seriously. Most ppl who are alone want to be with someone and the ppl who have someone want to be alone. U know what I mean? anyways, we could look up that guy from the boogie, the one with the hanging can??? remember? or the one we got our pic taken with. U will never have to be alone. Chloe is really sick or we would get to gether this week... Call me

Misty McKibben-Melvin said...

Did you go get the movie at 12:01 am??? OK...so being the SUPER COOL mom that I am...I took Madisyn and a friend at 11:50 to get in line (we were in Corydon at a hotel before Maddy went to Louisville to catch a flight, walmart was across the street)....so the line was LONG...then instead of making people stand in line, they just rolled out shelves with them on it and everyone dug in like the craziness...SO, I go to find my child in the mess and she came out alive, but one worker told me that at the counter they had the double disk version with a goodie bag of Twilight stuff for 97 cents more.....but no one really knew because they got their dvd and took off to the front counters. So...we DIDN'T have to stand in line and they got the double disk version and goodie bag for 97 cents more! Can't beat that! I guess I should have just blogged this! ahahahahhaahah Anyway, she is into it majorly, guess I'll have to watch it when she gets home!

Heather said...

Misty - that is so funny... I wanted to get it when it came out, I hadnt even seen it yet but heard such good things about it. I tried to wait at walmart and it was around 1045 when I was there and we just couldnt wait any longer but I was at walmart the next day by 7 and got it. I was little embarrassed that all these little teenage girls were in line so early...felt silly being the oldest girl there. But it is a great movie and I have the books ordered.